Wednesday, December 16, 2009

it was wrong to begin with. =(


was reading my post dated 24th nov '09
i guess.
i cannot be more than looking forward to a wonderful december '09.

every since the breakup....
nothing has gone well for me...

there's really nothing much to look forward to now, except to practising horn and like catching up with old friends...

just like ytd, i attended whitley's band bbq chalet. it was awesome to see all the kids happy around me.. and they were all very friendly and i find them innocent..=) it was good to be around them because you know, what they are showing are the true side of them..

coincidentally.. beside P06-costa sands(pasir ris) was the batch below me of atheletic boys from commonwealth..

and just opposite was Luther's chalet with his RP mates.
it was good, to catch up with luther. he offered to drive my friends and i to pasir ris mrt.
A rough ragged boy, to now, a gentleman. wonderful. i wonder what major incident happened in his life that he became such a gentleman >.<





i suddenly got reminded of him....

like christmas.. it was supposed to be a nicely planned festive season.. but, now.. i guess. it will not happen...
newyear.. was looking so much forward to countdown with you for the first time ever.. but, now.. even as friends.. i dont think so you would want to..
thats how sad my life is.

but, on a happier note..
i've learnt to be like you.
you've always taught me to be mature,
to look at things at the middle.
like a coin.


look who's the one not being friend, my dear.
its you.
i still feel upset over that matter.
i hope time will heal all wounds.


you made me think so much before we got tgt..
when we got tgt i felt everything was fine and all.
after we broke up.. you made me think much more......


but you know what?
i really still enjoy making music with the same bunch of you guys.
tt includes zq, ben, ed.
yea. really do enjoy...
i miss those times,
we could sit around a table, drinking. and talking non stop .
and even playing games..
those were, really the happiest days of my life with you all.



i miss the happy times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home